NV200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went through a big puddle today at the beach and she almost died ...

Got it back to house running normal as usual . Started this AM and she’s sputtering and traction control light comes on and limp mode along with check engine ...

What did I get wet ! It was a big puddle and mainly hit the driver side of vehicle ...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sounds like water in ECM, TCM,and or IPDM connections, which I think on left side of engine bay.
Check engine lamp ON?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update

Codes found P2096 & P0101

Maf sensor code & Bank 1 fuel too lean .

The car will not stay running , and will go into limp mode after about 30 seconds of running . What I’ve done :
Replaced MAF sensor , checked fuses

Still a no go please help . Again I did drive the through allot of water and it just rained for about a week straight over here but the engine was running ruff and throwing P2096 code for a while before this

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx for that link - I ordered a genuine MAF sensor @ down stream o2 sensor . Will be here Sunday .

If this is a no go right away - I’m assuming it will take a couple run cycles to reset the computer ?

Also anyone know of a manual available for nv200 ??? I wanna check all the grounds!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New maf installed and down stream o2 sensor installed still getting three codes p0101 & p2096 p0113

Last one is for a voltage reading on the maf that was to high ... do I have a short somewhere

1 - 7 of 7 Posts