NV200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2015 NV200, The transmission already teach it's dead end just at 40K milleage. and Warranttee just expired the Aug, 2020. right now I have to have it to be replaced for about $4000. what's the ****!

·
Registered
1 Posts
40K miles, wow that is so low! What did they say was the issue? Was the belt in the CVT slipping?

I've heard that oil changes are crucial for these transmissions. Mine has a hard "downshift" as I come to a stop and I'm starting to get concerned. 62k miles

·
Registered
1 Posts
I do not know if this is the correct page but I'll ask my questions anyways. I just bought a 219 NV200. I am wiring it up like crazy. What I need now is a wiring diagram. I am installing a security system and it is asking to wire to the parking lights. I pulled out the dash, and everything under the steering column. I do not want to poke holes in every wire so if someone can direct me to a wiring schematic I would appreciate it. Thanks - Logios

·
Registered
162 Posts
That's odd. We have nv200's at work with over 170,000miles with no problems. Which is odd because it's a Nissan with a cvt... Was it ran out of oil or something? I did have a newer nv200 take a rock in the transmission cooler down behind the rh lower grille in the bumper, the driver kept driving it til it wouldn't move. Then kept trying to get it to go til it was totally smoked. I just replaced it with a low mileage used one from a wreckers. Cost under $1000 for the part and I replaced it. A shop shouldn't charge more than $1000 for an install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts