NV200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've just bought a 2016 nv200 acenta and it doesn't have any centre storage of any use. There is some sort of storage for very small flat things bit I want the console box. I've searched the Internet but with no joy. Any help would be very welcome.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just purchased a genuine second hand one off e-bay £38.
The after market ones on the net look like they may not fit UK models...
If you buy a second hand one make sure it comes with the rear bracket because it is different to the standard tray one, as it acomidates the USB port

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for the reply, what did you type in on eBay as I've typed in Nissan nv200 console box and it's all American ones.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have saved searches on e-bay , NV200 & NV200 seat.
Here is the item number of the eBay auction I won, 301970352614.
If you put a search in for Nissan NV200 breaking, some consoles should be available.
Hope this is a help...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, there is nothing on eBay, I will have to keep a look out but they appear to be hard to come by ?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks, there is nothing on eBay, I will have to keep a look out but they appear to be hard to come by ?
There are several totaled vans on eBay. Perhaps a seller who is parting out a vehicle may have one, but hasn't listed it separately. It might be worth an email to a couple of those sellers.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The 2012-15 models I looked at when I was searching for a van, looked to all be the same layout.
Don't know what year my console came out of but it fit my December 65 plate van....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I went on to eBay and typed in Nissan nv200 breaking and I messaged a few off there. That's probably your best betbet. Cost me £40

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi. Have a look on Ali. I found there arms rest an I have seen center console.

Envoyé de mon GT-P5220 en utilisant Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts