NV200 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 NV200 that just started emitting three soft beeps from the dashboard. NO warning lights showing. This only happens when the vehicle is moving. I've checked the tire pressure in all the tires, the gas filler cap and door, all the inner and outer lights, and read the manual to no avail. I've even disconnected then reconnected the batter terminal.
Sometimes I can drive for miles with no beep, then it will start. Then at other times it starts beeping as I drive away, and continues.
Is someone else experiencing this?
If not, then I'll have to go to the dealer. But I know they'll only tell me that they did not experience the beep, or they have no idea where it is coming from.
HELP, HELP!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I finally solved my problem and it is not Nissan related. Completely forgetting that I had front and rear cameras installed in my NV200, (no windows rear and sides) I pinpointed the problem by disconnecting the power source to the cameras. The beeping stopped. It is one of those "out of your lane" sensors. Now I have to figure out how to turn off the beeps.
A YouTube video says "just go to your settings and turn it off." Can't find this in the settings. Looks like I'll have to dig deeper, or take it back to the installer and see if he can find it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts