NV200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

We have 3 children, schools are some way away and they all finish at different times. So my wife wants a camper for somewhere they can do their homework, play, have their tea etc.

While it will primarily be used with one adult and 3 children, if we don't have a 5th seat it means we can't use it on weekends as a family for away days and the odd overnight (with a tent).

Any suggestions or recommendations on whether it's possible to get an NV200 converted with 5 properly belted travel seats?

Many thanks

Jon

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Jon,

We had the same requirement and have ordered a Dalbury Active from Hillside Leisure in Derby. It's a compromise to get the additional width for the 3 rear seats but still an excellent conversion in my opinion.

Paul

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone

We have 3 children, schools are some way away and they all finish at different times. So my wife wants a camper for somewhere they can do their homework, play, have their tea etc.

While it will primarily be used with one adult and 3 children, if we don't have a 5th seat it means we can't use it on weekends as a family for away days and the odd overnight (with a tent).

Any suggestions or recommendations on whether it's possible to get an NV200 converted with 5 properly belted travel seats?

Many thanks

Jon
Hi Jon

I have 60/40 split rear seats which I have just taken out of a 2011 NV200 combi van.

I don't know where your based, I'm in Lancs. Let me know if your interested.

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts