NV200 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if it's possible to add an OEM module to an NV200 to make it remote lock/unlock capable? The truck already has electric door lock/unlock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know if it's possible to add an OEM module to an NV200 to make it remote lock/unlock capable? The truck already has electric door lock/unlock.
I ordered the receiver module, when it came I installed it to the passenger side of the radio and found the plug in taped to the wiring harness behind the glove box. After that I tried the programming sequence and it didn’t respond. Does anyone know if the module needs to be added or a setting turned on in the ECU?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered the receiver module, when it came I installed it to the passenger side of the radio and found the plug in taped to the wiring harness behind the glove box. After that I tried the programming sequence and it didn’t respond. Does anyone know if the module needs to be added or a setting turned on in the ECU?
Just found out that the receiver module does have to be programmed into the ECU. Another trip to the dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2020 NV200 that did not come equipped with keyless entry. I discovered this site while trying to find out how to install this feature. I found the module on Ebay and installed it behind the glove box. Of course it did not work like others have mentioned. I saw that in Consult III you have to toggle the Keyless Entry from "Without" to "With". I took it to the dealership and they claim that because it was sold without the feature, you cannot enable the module even in if it is installed, because it wont appear in the BCM. Anyone had any success doing this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts