NV200 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to Spain for the summer...miss the aircon of my old car. does anyone have any experience of fitting aircon to the NV200? Would it be possibly, for example, to take a scrap aircon unit from a combi and fit that?

Ideas appreciated

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nothing is impossible but it would require A LOT of work and the removal of the engine and
the dash I would say.

Would you not concider a part-ex/swap for another NV with A/C fitted as it will save you a
lot of work.

·
Registered
97 Posts
HI. yeah a lot of work - radiator, pipework, pressure switches, loom, relays, switches, pulley.....

What about trying to get hold of a small roof mounted commercial vehicle fridge unit (like off a butchers van etc.)? Might be a cheaper and definitely easier route, assuming they knock around on the 2nd hand market....might need uprated alternator to run it tho....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I service the air conditioner annually. For a long time I have been using the services of the same master from the company Aircon Leaking Water - Aircon Dripping Water | SoCool Pte Ltd. I always carry out a preventive inspection, if necessary, a full refueling with consumables. I got to an excellent master, a reasonable person who knows his business, he said that he does not do anything else. I am very pleased with his work. I recommend that you contact this company with your question.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would take into consideration buying a new one, thereby sparing a lot of time and trouble. However, if you don't give up the idea of attaching the old one to the other car, use the help of an expert and invest money, thus getting a qualitative result. I always insist on getting my aircon checked at least once a year and every time I face a problem in its working matter I don't hesitate to call for the qualified services of marvellous.sg. This prevents getting trouble with the aircon's functioning, and I continue to encourage everyone to do as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts