NV200 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m interested in purchasing a new 2021 NV200 SV and I’m wondering if anyone has seen one in stock at your local dealership.

·
Registered
218 Posts
My work just bought 4 new 2021's. The dealer sourced them all locally.

I noticed that the newer ones have extra interior lights on the ceiling for the cargo area and they also have tie down points half way up the walls that the early models 2015-2017 or 18? didn't have. Otherwise they are pretty unchanged as far as I can tell.

I'm in Canada though so who knows whats available down there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’m interested in purchasing a new 2021 NV200 SV and I’m wondering if anyone has seen one in stock at your local dealership.
I just bought one, 2021 in San Antonio, TX
I followed the alerts on Autotrader.
SV - $24,900 🤗 They are going fast.

it drives very smooth, great mirrors, crappy radio, great gas mileage 29.6

Already camped 3 weeks.3500 miles
Since buying it. Not a good idea for beach , need tire upgrades and very low to ground.

Remember this is the last yr for this vehicle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just bought one, 2021 in San Antonio, TX
I followed the alerts on Autotrader.
SV - $24,900 🤗 They are going fast.

it drives very smooth, great mirrors, crappy radio, great gas mileage 29.6

Already camped 3 weeks.3500 miles
Since buying it. Not a good idea for beach , need tire upgrades and very low to ground.

Remember this is the last yr for this vehicle.
Congrats on your new ride! I’m sure it’s a lot of fun. My wife and I wanted a camping vehicle too and we made many attempts to find a new NV200 SV but they always ended up being sold immediately or already pre-sold to a fleet customer.

Ultimately, we ended up buying a low miles Honda Element to get us by for now. It’s too bad Nissan decided against another generation of the NV200. We’ll probably wait to see how the 2023 Ford Transit Connect or 2024 VW ID.Buzz turn out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! I’m sure it’s a lot of fun. My wife and I wanted a camping vehicle too and we made many attempts to find a new NV200 SV but they always ended up being sold immediately or already pre-sold to a fleet customer.

Ultimately, we ended up buying a low miles Honda Element to get us by for now. It’s too bad Nissan decided against another generation of the NV200. We’ll probably wait to see how the 2023 Ford Transit Connect or 2024 VW ID.Buzz turn out.
Great choice, I did attempt to buy an Element, also hard to find too,

Camp away!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts