NV200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am just delving into the wold of NV200 camper conversions. I am a mountain biker and am looking for a bike rack that mounts to the rear door (like the Fiamma carry bike) and allows me to open teh rear doors with bikes on it. I am in the US and have not had much luck finding something that people have tried and know will work. Recon campers offers a bike rack as an option but hey do not say which model they use. Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi

I am in the U.K. and have fitted a Thule Backpack to the tailgate of my NV200 - this is using the feetpack for a VW T5.

I am unsure if this is available in the US how ever I was unable to find a specific one and had to take a chance with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, looks good. I've been trying to get a bike rack solution for the barn door version, but no luck at all. Every option has proven to involve drilling the back door, and there is no Thule, Fiamma or other manufacturer that has something. Thinking about whether it is best to change the barn door over to a tailgate - does anyone know if this is possible?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi fellas, new to the forum - does anyone know where I can get a 4 bike tailgate rack? It would be two adult and two kids bike to shouldnt be too heavy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts