NV200 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
i have nv200 2015 in canada.
suddenly the blower motor stop working on any position. sometime while turning the steering wheel to left or going to downhill the blower motor run a little bit for a few minute. but not always.
if i turn engine off et restart right away then blowr motor doesnt spin at all. now it is not working at all.
even while touching the wire near to resistor or hitting to blowr motor, button anything, nothing happen, it is turn on for a few minutes and turn off automatically sometime if i leave the speed knob on any position 1 to 4.
thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
You again!
You pulled the rh dash panel/glove box and actually hit the blower motor? Even if you did, it won’t do much unless you have the key on run and fan switch on high.
if it runs now and then going over a bump then you need a motor. End of story. It’s not a bad idea to replace the resistor as well. I’ve had them **** the bed before and after replacing the motor on these vans.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did many thing but no luck, finally we bring to nissan dealer and they will repair tomorrow. thanks for ur helps.

·
Registered
249 Posts
By many things do you mean you checked for power at the blower motor?

I'd give that a go before tossing away $3-400 to have someone quickly diagnose and replace a $50 heater motor(aftermarket) that takes 15mins to do. All you need for tools is a phillips screwdriver and a multimeter(or even a test light{or even a couple pieces of wire and a 12v light bulb}).

Sounds like you've given up though and you're probably better off just paying to have it fixed.
I'm curious to hear what the dealer comes up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello, it was the blower motor burned, because i still used it while it was stucking somewhere and it burn completly according to nissan dealer.
they order new piece from ontario i guess yesterday and received/intsall today,
it cost us more than 400$ for the piece only plus labor. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts