NV200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my blower motor has stoped working properly and comes on when I wiggle the wire that supply’s it with power.
I have been trying to change the blower motor but can’t get it out. I can get the plug out and remove the blower from the housing but it’s trapped and won’t wiggle out I cant see anything obvious that would be easy to remove to get it all the way out without removing the entire steering column. Any ideas ?
Thanks 😕

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ok. I assume your's is a rh drive? I have no clue what year yours is cause nobody bothers giving that information on this forum. Regardless if the steering column is in the way just remove the 2-4 bolts that hold it up and drop the column enough to get the motor out, I wouldn't remove the entire steering column unless I had to. Work smart not hard.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok. I assume your's is a rh drive? I have no clue what year yours is cause nobody bothers giving that information on this forum. Regardless if the steering column is in the way just remove the 2-4 bolts that hold it up and drop the column enough to get the motor out, I wouldn't remove the entire steering column unless I had to. Work smart not hard.
Hi yeah it’s a 63 plate RH drive. I’ll give that a try thanks for your reply 👍

·
Registered
140 Posts
Wtf is a 63 plate?

Never mind I googled it. Things are a lot different over there. License plates just get transferred from car to car out here as buy and sell. The plate numbers have nothing to do with the year of anything out here, it's just random numbers and letters. My wife has had the same license plate for 20 years on at least 6 different vehicles. There's no advantage to reusing a plate so when I sell a car and buy another I just keep the old plates and go get new ones since it doesn't cost anymore.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi just to say to remove the air blower you must remove the clutch pedal first only a few bolts apparently and it pops right out. 👍

·
Registered
140 Posts
Good to know if I ever work on a rhd model. I've replaced three blower motors in these things so far this winter. Junk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts