NV200 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all,
Can anyone help with a query please, I have a 2013 dci van and need a replacement front n/s passenger door due to hit and run while parked overnight but not sure if there were any body style changes, or would a door from any year fit, there are various doors for sale and some quote different year dates so just need to confirm before purchasing one.
Ant information much appreciated
Billy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good morning all,
Can anyone help with a query please, I have a 2013 dci van and need a replacement front n/s passenger door due to hit and run while parked overnight but not sure if there were any body style changes, or would a door from any year fit, there are various doors for sale and some quote different year dates so just need to confirm before purchasing one.
Ant information much appreciated
Billy.
You need the chassis code. It's always the first two or four characters of the vehicle identification number. Once you have the chassis code you can lookup what years shared the same code. All years with the same code have the exact same parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need the chassis code. It's always the first two or four characters of the vehicle identification number. Once you have the chassis code you can lookup what years shared the same code. All years with the same code have the exact same parts.
Thank you for the reply billibarou, much appreciated and handy to know, will check my code and get looking.
Happy new year to you and all on the site.
BillyB

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts