NV200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Montreal and believe it or not, can't find a shop that still caters to camper conversions. I do not really want to turn my NV200 into a camper, but I was hoping to have it lined with insulation or the such. Any tips, ideas or suggestions?

Gas

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm in UK so cant help with conversion company in Canada, but I can show you my recently done windows and carpet lining and flooring.

I too didnt want to go full conversion .. yet.
For now my NV200 is a car replacement, used for carrying bikes / camping gear / shopping / drums. Occasionally I put my camp bed on the floor and sleep inside.

Its quieter, and looks much more cool , so my kid say :)
I'm really pleased with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
That's really neatly done - think everyone else works a lot neater than me (I'm good at hiding **** ups with the camera!)
Did you ever get your satnav update?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Its definitely lost that builders van look now :)
Lining and floor done by same guy that did the windows.
Really pleased with his work.

Yep, new satnav SD Card arrived a couple weeks after you got yours.
Thanks again for pursuing that issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Il y a une compagnie au Nouveau Brunswick qui produit des panneaux de plastique intérieur pour le NV200 , mais il sont très cher .

·
Registered
4 Posts
The B pillar is wider on the mexican built ( north american market ) Nv200 ( and N.Y. taxis ) . So the wheelbase is slightly longer .

·
Registered
1 Posts
RenCon campers will not outfit a van purchased in Canada. They say they might be able to do so in about 18 months when certification is obtained from Transport Canada.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts