NV200 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the Flettner Slimline LPV ventilator? Wondering if anyone has successfully mounted it in the center valley and still have spinning clearance. Mounting on a rib that's offset from center might trigger me a little bit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone installed the Flettner Slimline LPV ventilator? Wondering if anyone has successfully mounted it in the center valley and still have spinning clearance. Mounting on a rib that's offset from center might trigger me a little bit.
i have yes, but not an an NV200 (yet!, I am about to buy an NV200!). they are nice units, but my only minor gripe about them is that the fan shutter control isn't particularly resistant to being operated, meaning if you are loading your van with say boxes or blankets/tarpaulines, it is relatively easy to brush against the shutter lever, thus closing the fan inadvertently. the big plus about these fans is how discrete they are, and in comparison to the other (older) Flettner types, they do shift a good amount of air for their size. I'll check if mine was fit between the ribs or on top if that would be of any help? I have a Citroen Nemo, so that may not of course, but they do say a picture can paint a thousand words etc

i have a bluetooth temperature monitor in the back of my current van as i transport my dog regularly, so need to keep an eye on temps/humidity. i am happy with the fitting, which i had done by a local garage for £40. I got my Flettner slimline fan off Ebay for a good price too (around £40), new sealed. Hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts