NV200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these like hens teeth? Folding mesh bulkhead.
I’m changing my 7 seater for a near new env200 van. Don’t want to go to the full expense of a new one. I think I’ve found one with a folding passenger seat, but has a steel bulkhead. I want to fit a folding mesh bulkhead, but can’t find one anywhere. Has anyone got any direction or ideas where i can get hold of one please?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow, thanks for that! I've never seen that before and had no idea the passenger seats fold flat to the floor on the other side of the ocean rhd models.

On the ones we have in Canada the passenger seat(rh) only the seatback flips forward and sits flat against the seat bottom. It's usefull if you use a laptop often I guess but otherwise not much good for us. And the jack and tire iron is mounted under the rh seat as well which is a pita. Our delivery vans often have to haul 10' lengths of pipe so I ended up removing the passenger seats from most of the vans and relocated the jack to the rear pillar securing it with bolts and a wing nut. Our front seats have airbags in the side and sensors to tell where the seat is positioned so that makes it even more of a mess to deal with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m sorry to say that the picture is just to show a folding mesh bulkhead, at the time I couldn’t find one of the nv200... It would be fantastic if they did fold flat, but they don’t. I’m not even getting any replies from Nissan themselves about purchasing one. Yes I could remove the steel one completely, but they that exposes the front to the back and makes in near impossible to heat the cab. I’m now thinking that I’m going to have to have one made up.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oh, I guess I shoulda looked a bit closer at the picture lol.
Only one of our vans had a steel bulkhead, it was already installed when we bought it new. The rest of the vans don't have one and the drivers were always complaining about being too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer. Now most of them have a sheet of foil wrapped bubble wrap (like you'd use on a hot water heater) in place of a metal divider. Safety 3rd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts