NV200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
A newbie here- just acquired a NV200 Combi the other day for a conversion to a campervan. I took out all the rear interior today, seat, seatbelts carpet etc and in the next few days/weeks I will be lining out and putting down the floor.
First question (there are likely to be many more)....what do you do about the fuel pump panel on the floor behind the drivers seat? I am guessing that access to this should be kept free but wondering how the best way to achieve this is?
All help gratefully received.
Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Opps, just realised that I posted this question on the wrong section...apologies.
While I am here I will tell you about myself.
I am a full time professional artist and photogrpaher living in northern england. Just bought a NV200 (16 plate) combi MPV to do a comversion into a campervan/ mobile studio. Previously owned an X Trail so I know about Nissan and already love the driving experience of the 200. I am keeping a record of the conversion both in film and photographs and will post progress reports ASAP.
Looking forward to being part of the forum.

·
Registered
190 Posts
This forum is quite quiet - so don't hold your breath here.
My blog shows how we did it.
I floored over it, but in a separate panel - so if I need access I just need to remove a fair few bits and cut the floor. Sadly one of my supports goes over it.
You can drop the tank from below too - may be quicker if you need.
Pro converters also cover it...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I have seen your excellent blog which I found a couple of weeks ago. Since posting the question I have consulted a mechanic about the need to access the fuel pump and even though the chances of anything going wrong are slim he advised to make some sort access easy and thats what I have done. Like you, I made a panel in the ply floor but then plan to leave that small area of vinyl loose so that it can be folded back for access to the area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts