NV200 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings EV'rs. Stephen here recently moved to Japan, and got a 2017 E NV200 with 24KW, was a delivery vehicle in awesome shape, battery is sitting at over 80% SOH. Unfortunately, the displays are all in Japanese, and the only way to set it is with a special tool, and 10 seconds of time. the first week we took on a 250 mile round trip to see what we were working with, charged a bit more often than I normally would with an EV, but being new to Japan, I wanted to feel confident in the charging infrastructure. so far hit zero broke chargers, and had to wait once 15 min behind a hybrid.
Do have to mod, 1st is new stereo ANDROID TYPE, install cruise control, and get the windshield layered to stop rocks, hope to hear from youzz. if you need anything from Japan, reach out.

Stephen

· Super Moderator
347 Posts
Greetings EV'rs. Stephen here recently moved to Japan, and got a 2017 E NV200 with 24KW, was a delivery vehicle in awesome shape, battery is sitting at over 80% SOH. Unfortunately, the displays are all in Japanese, and the only way to set it is with a special tool, and 10 seconds of time. the first week we took on a 250 mile round trip to see what we were working with, charged a bit more often than I normally would with an EV, but being new to Japan, I wanted to feel confident in the charging infrastructure. so far hit zero broke chargers, and had to wait once 15 min behind a hybrid.
Do have to mod, 1st is new stereo ANDROID TYPE, install cruise control, and get the windshield layered to stop rocks, hope to hear from youzz. if you need anything from Japan, reach out.

Stephen
Belated welcome! What do you mean by "get the windshield layered"? Apply a film to the outside?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts