NV200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My heater fan stopped working today on all speeds but still activates a/c when switched to any speed position just no blower action ? are heater motors a common fault around 95,000 miles on a 2013 plate ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My heater fan stopped working today on all speeds but still activates a/c when switched to any speed position just no blower action ? are heater motors a common fault around 95,000 miles on a 2013 plate ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm not sure what's going here.
If it works on high you probably just need a heater resistor. If it doesn't work at all, turn it on to high and hit the motor, sometimes if the motor is on it's way out hitting it will get it going again for a short time. Check the fuse/s too. And check for burnt plug at the resistor and motor.
Not sure why we're replying to a year old thread?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was guessing Geoff is only just having the problem - mine only worked on max - resistor was a right pig to get to - ended up drilling a hole in-line with one of the fixing screws inside the glove box to get it undone as it's right up behind there - then I simply re-soldered the open solder link on it and it's been fine for last 18 months (cleaned cabin filter too).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts