NV200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can`t wait to pick everyone's brains for all my questions.
Bought my Van in December of 2013 and still don`t have 3k miles on it.
I do have a new ladder rack that was purchased from Americanvan.com and it bolted on nicely.
Bilker

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome man, how are u liking it? Im between a nv200 or a new 2014 transit connect. Im already approved for the nv200. Its just the fact u cant tow in holding me off.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
A warm welcome Bilker from me across the pond.

So 3k so far and pros/cons as of yet?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome Biker!
I've got about the same mileage on mine which I also bought in December. Slowly I have been using it more and more. It's not my primary work van. I will say that I like it alot. Quite enjoyable to drive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks All

I love my new NV200!!!
I was getting tired of sitting on the floor board of my 2003 Chevy S-10:dodgy:
Adjustable height seat wins my vote.
I use it mainly for work as a contractor, repairing and upgrading homes.
Can`t wait to go camping in it.
Anyone know how to check the tranny fluid?
Can`t seem to figure out the dipstick top.
I will try to read everyone's ideas on this forum to find out all i can about my new wheels and add my input about my upgrades performed so far.
Thanks in advance all.

·
Registered
116 Posts
The transmission is non serviceable by the consumer. Please do not mess with the locking cap on the trans fill tube. The dealership may take offense come time for warranty repairs if needed. Like all new cars these days, the automatic transmissions/CVT's are not meant to be checked unless there is evidence of a leak.
Glad you are enjoying your van! I haven't driven my Sprinter in a couple of weeks and finally took it out today. Surprised how noisy and creaky the big van is after being away from it! Either way, they are both my favorites :)

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
TZ, I cannot believe the German Marque is 'noisy and creaky' After using the Nissan!

Can only mean good things for our little machines!

PS, you know I love the Sprinters, they are like rocket ships!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts