NV200 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, in trying to locate the starter on a 2012 NV200 - SE DCI. 1461 cc. 1.5litre 89hp

can anyone guide me through the location. Or even an explode diagram. Workshop manual perhaps :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
also found this text on a questionable website I am not going to share here (looked a bit spammy)

"LOCATION OF THE STARTER ON TRADITIONAL NISSAN NV200
First and most basic circumstance, where to discover the starter of a Nissan NV200 with a conventional motor (implied without start and stop). The starter has a specific objective, to start the engine unit of your motor vehicle, for that, it must constantly be near the engine unit flywheel of this one because it is the component that it actuates when it is used. The flywheel is found at the junction between your gearbox and your engine unit.....

LOCATION OF THE STARTER TO NISSAN NV200 WITH START AND STOP

And now second possible starter location of your Nissan NV200 . This case is much less frequent. It only concerns engines fitted with start and stop, and a good component of them will be equipped with a starter positioned close to the flywheel. Nevertheless, on some specific series or engines, the starter of your Nissan NV200 might be integrated in your alternator, it is then called a starter-alternator, to discover it nothing much easier, locate your accessory belt and you should find out the big starter block."

Couldn't find a picture, but i am sure there will be some manuals knocking around Google somewhere - I haven't bought my NV200 yet, so am a complete noob trying to gen up on all things NV200!

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also found this text on a questionable website I am not going to share here (looked a bit spammy)

"LOCATION OF THE STARTER ON TRADITIONAL NISSAN NV200
First and most basic circumstance, where to discover the starter of a Nissan NV200 with a conventional motor (implied without start and stop). The starter has a specific objective, to start the engine unit of your motor vehicle, for that, it must constantly be near the engine unit flywheel of this one because it is the component that it actuates when it is used. The flywheel is found at the junction between your gearbox and your engine unit.....

LOCATION OF THE STARTER TO NISSAN NV200 WITH START AND STOP

And now second possible starter location of your Nissan NV200 . This case is much less frequent. It only concerns engines fitted with start and stop, and a good component of them will be equipped with a starter positioned close to the flywheel. Nevertheless, on some specific series or engines, the starter of your Nissan NV200 might be integrated in your alternator, it is then called a starter-alternator, to discover it nothing much easier, locate your accessory belt and you should find out the big starter block."

Couldn't find a picture, but i am sure there will be some manuals knocking around Google somewhere - I haven't bought my NV200 yet, so am a complete noob trying to gen up on all things NV200!

Hope this helps!
Hello buddy, i found that as well yesterday but as above I think its a real generic article and they've literally added the word nv200 in there.
I'm aware that a starter motor is generally connected to a flywheel haha. I've been over it and under it and can't see itm. Tried chasing the positive terminal but to no result.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello buddy, i found that as well yesterday but as above I think its a real generic article and they've literally added the word nv200 in there.
I'm aware that a starter motor is generally connected to a flywheel haha. I've been over it and under it and can't see itm. Tried chasing the positive terminal but to no result.
sorry i read that content back and thought it was a bit janet and john! (basic) youtube engine videos any good? usually a treasure trove of stuff on there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts