NV200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep getting annoyingly loud 2 beeps when certain speeds are reached. I have tried altering "driver alert" settings, putting varying speeds from "---/---" to 135 miles per hour! Still get random beeps! Driving me mad! Can someone tell me how to switch them off PLEASE.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply. Unfortunately can't see anything relating to alarms in the stereo setup menus.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I keep getting annoyingly loud 2 beeps when certain speeds are reached. I have tried altering "driver alert" settings, putting varying speeds from "---/---" to 135 miles per hour! Still get random beeps! Driving me mad! Can someone tell me how to switch them off PLEASE.
Are you in the US? Do you have the "technology package" with GPS? Hard to give advice if we do not know what you are asking about...

·
Registered
39 Posts
On my US model radio you go in to "settings" then "navigation" then "guidance and map settings" then scroll down a page or two and select "speed warnings" OFF or there are two others show only and show/beep. Of course, if the radio is different in the UK that will all be useless :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
in uk use the dash bord menu to enabel or disalble you must be close to this option if you are changing the alert speed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts