NV200 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning to get a part for my car at a junkyard, but there's not much NV200 2015 around. Is their a website that tells me what parts on other cars are used? like my car is based off the NV200 2015, so i'm assuming most parts would be interchangable with other nissan vehicles also. Thanks
i am looking for this part in other vehicles: Nissan Sensor Assy - Washer Tank 28911ZX00A / 28911-ZX00A OEM

Toy Automotive wheel system Tool Plastic Fashion accessory

·
Registered
234 Posts
Did unplugging it not turn out the light? As mentioned in other post's it worked for me.
Here, I used google for you...https://www.rockauto.com/en/parts/nissan,28911ZX00A,windshield+washer+fluid+level+sensor,8828
It's a $20 sensor on rockauto so probably 30-40 local. 13-16 Nv200 and 09-14 Maxima used the same sensor according to rockauto's interchange.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
unplugging turn light OFF. that help a lot.
but it still want to replace it one day, i will look in nearset scrap yard.
rockauto are great but with delivry and price the total become 40$ Canadian which is pretty much for that part. Thanks for you help.

·
Registered
234 Posts
unplugging turn light OFF. that help a lot.
but it still want to replace it one day, i will look in nearset scrap yard.
rockauto are great but with delivry and price the total become 40$ Canadian which is pretty much for that part. Thanks for you help.
I didn't realize shipping was so much! Looks the same shipped over here too. I ordered some drums from them a while ago and the price listed in the cart didn't include duty and tax. It was still slightly cheaper than buying local but not by a lot. The shipping and other fees not shown at checkout are getting greasy.

@sunshinewr, People outside the US pay for things on rockauto using different types of currency and have to pay a lot more for shipping than those living in the US. Then add duty, gst and sometimes pst.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts