Most impressed with your post ! It's a keeper in case the job has to be done. Good clear photos , labels and description. Thanks, Dinkum
Oh...this is too sweet! I'd try today...but I'm heading out of town in the morning...and I know me...I'd be rushing and break something. This will be the first thing I do when I get back. I actually just purchased the **** Nissan service manual for $210.00. So I might be inclined to copy and paste a few pages.Mudflap said:Recently a new member asked how to remove the stereo, so here is a quick attempt of a how to! Mine is a 2012 UK manual gear 89 dci. I am sure there will be slight differences if they have an auto.
I am not responsible for any damage or injuries you may incur! This work is done at your own risk. BE VERY CAREFULL THE PRESSED METAL HAS VERY SHARP EDGES! I have had a few cuts!
1. Remove gear lever surround by pulling upwards towards roof lining. Once unclipped slide back.
2. remove screws at base of housing.
3. trickiest bit remove outside air vent know by pushing up.
Little knob unclips and looks like this......
4. Finger tips at base pull the surround towards you, you can use a thin stubby screwdriver or a thin allen key to get behind if you have fat fingers! Improvise!
5. Remove the four screws on either side of the stereo, slide it out (towards you) and its done!
Hope this helps.
Can onyone tell me if plugs are ISO-plugs
I want to change my original radio, which is the same as shown in the picture to a Pioneer AVH-3300BT ...but I cannot find any information if I have to buy an adapter from Nissan-plugs to ISO-Plugs or not ... so would be great if someone could tell me more about ..
Thanks from Austria