NV200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since no one has visited this section, I will post about my other hobby. It's my obsession, the Triumph TR6. This car underwent a painstaking restoration that took me just a hair over 5 years to complete. I would never do this again as the costs were triple my original budget with me doing most of the work aside from paint and engine work.

My other van Huey Sr. tows the TR6 on occasion

Huey Sr. isn't afraid to get down and dirty!

The car was Dyno'ed at 172hp with 170ftlbs of torque at the wheels. It's very impressive for a car that normally left the factory with about 79hp at the wheels!

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
TZ, I am impressed it must be a handful! The cleanliness, detail and time spent is second to none. (and that's just the garage!) Seriously that is one sweet ride chap. I can see why you got slightly addicted! Well done and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude I want my garage as clean as yours.... Seems like your company does very well for you...

My company does ok. It's my wife that is doing well!!!
The car is one of the byproducts of the housing boom of '05
:)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments guys! I am just a tad OCD...
Keeping an honest business, careful, and considerate will never let you starve.
People want to surround themselves with others who are positive, inspiring, warm and caring. That's what I call success. The rest of life just falls into place until we are called to another purpose and are buried 6 feet under.

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you have recessed lighting installed, it is not a garage. Its a living room for cars.

The car and so called "garage" are nice. Good luck to ya".

:smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts