NV200 Forum banner

Lock box inside door (drivers side)

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Mike_O_o 
#1 ·
Hi all,

A few weeks ago someone crashed my door when it was park and damage one part inside the door. I need to replace it because the lock doesn’t work in that door.
Does anyone knows where to find a replacement?

Its written this code on the box:
S
X11M
FRS

please find also pictures attached:

Many thanks for your help!

See less See more
#2 ·
Over here we call it a door latch. I had to replace the drivers side(LH) door latch a while ago. Water would run down onto one of the cables for the outer door handle then freeze, then the door wouldn't stay closed....
Bought it from the Nissan dealer. It came with the cables. If you have no idea where one look on ebay or auto wrecker or... ...I assume you need a rh door latch? They sold these vans to more than one country and many of them have the steering wheel on the lh side.

I was gonna look up a latch for you on ebay but you didn't even say what year you have lol The numbers in the pictures are meaningless.

#3 ·
Hi,

I’m sorry for the late reply. Many thanks for all the information provided, I have checked in several websites and I have finally found one.
I have also contacted my closest Nissan dealer but not have any reply yet.

Thanks again for your help!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.