NV200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I recently bought a 2014 NV200. There are some changes I want to make and would love to get some advice from owners who have already gone through the process. The upgrades I want to make and they are listed below.

1. Firstly has anyone had success lifting their NV200? I would love to lift mine to get more clearance. Secondly, I want to bigger tires. I am using it as a camper van and live in Colorado so want to buy all-terrain tires that are larger than the stock tires. Any advice about tires and lifting would be greatly appreciated!

2. I'm not sure if all NV200's are the same in this regard, but my model does not have central locking. It's driving me insane! Does anyone know the most cost-effective way to get central locking? Happy to just get a button on the driver's side door that locks and unlocks all doors. If it's not too expensive to get a fob that would be great too.

Thanks in advance!

Hannah

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine is a 2016 and it has the sv package. the remote button and the door lock switches lock all doors. Also I upgraded and put on 16 in by 7 alloys off a 2011 Altima. they came with 215 60 r16 tires.. don't rub and looks so much better although it has but power a good bit so i ordered some 205 55r16 tires. I read several post that said they don't cut power much. drives me nuts i can't find any power upgrades at all for this van.nothing at all. have you put your wheels on yet? I picked mine up at a local junk yard for 200 for tires and rims... and looks great..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts