NV200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Live in the Outer Hebrides and I have just bought a lovely wee van from Davidsons of Newcastle in August. I just love it but would really like to get a paper version of the manuel relevant to this year. Also, has anyone made a conversion big or small to an overnight camper? Really keen to hear if you have, thanks, Jann

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Jann
There's several vids of conversions on youtube - also loads of pics on NV200 owners facebook page, or just on google. As for a manual, if you mean like Haynes manual for repairs/maintenance, good luck with that - closely guarded Nissan secret I think, at least for the layman....if you mean the owners handbook, they come up on ebay regularly. Good Luck, and let me know if you find a workshop manual source

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jann
There's several vids of conversions on youtube - also loads of pics on NV200 owners facebook page, or just on google. As for a manual, if you mean like Haynes manual for repairs/maintenance, good luck with that - closely guarded Nissan secret I think, at least for the layman....if you mean the owners handbook, they come up on ebay regularly. Good Luck, and let me know if you find a workshop manual source

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I mean the book that tells you about the vehicle, such as tyre pressure etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts