NV200 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I've just purchased an NV200 panel van (2015 Acenta, UK 15 reg pate), and I want to install a rear view mirror mount so I can attach a dashcam/rear monitor. In fact, it doesn't have to be a mirror, just an empty mount will do.

I have two questions which are currently perplexing me:

1) Presumably the rear view mirror connects under the plastic triangular blank in front of the handsfree speaker and the front light? How do I remove this? I've tried everything.

2) Where can I get a mount which attaches to this point? Is it a standardised fitting or Nissan specific? I don't want to start glueing things to my windscreen seeing as there's already a point to attach to.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need a mount as well. I tried mounting kits to the windshield, but it keeps falling off. I need a bracket that will allow me to connect my rear view mirror/camera. It has a standard "D" mount. All I'm able to find is a complete mirror assy that doesn't look like it allows you to remove it to mount my mirror. Please Help! I need this asap. I saw several post on the same issue, but none of them have a response.

·
Registered
2021 NV200 Compact Cargo, glass-less
3 Posts
Well, this thread kind of died without a resolution.

I'm e-animating it to see if anyone's sorted this out. I'm looking at those cameras mounted in the 3rd brake light receptacle. (up high, in the middle) Most of the systems show a monitor that's built into a "Rear-View Mirror" type frame, that is mounted somehow to the upper windshield.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts