NV200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I hope this forum grows considerably...Just bought a 2013 SV. All I needed was rear door glass...I think its a safety issue to be able to see out of the back. The side mirrors are a bit wimpy.

So I have the factory radio but ordered a Parrot Something or other because it has GPS and I can add a back up camera. Of course I haven't done anything like that since I was a teenager. I really don't want to tear up a new dash.

Can anybody tell me what panels need to be removed in the dash to get the factory radio out? I don't know if I should try to remove dash starting from cigarette lighter and working my way up or by trying to pry out the ring around the factory radio and seeing if it just screws in. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Welcome Buggy, stereo surround is an easy job. under 3 mins. I did this to fit an amplifier and fit ambient lights.

I will create a quick how-to.......

Give me 5.

·
Administrator
132 Posts
Glad the community is shaping up. I am upgrading the forum software over the next few days and will be adding new forum sections too. I am also looking for moderators, if anyone would like to step up.

This forum is on the way up!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,can you please tell me what connectors (adapter) did you use to connect the new audio system, because I can only find the radio antenna adapter?
My NV200 is 2011. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts