NV200 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Just bought a 2020 NV200 here in Japan. It’s still going through the 3~4 week registration process so don’t have it yet. The design here is a nit different and I think the main difference is that the rear door is a single, up-swing unit. My version also has tinted windows in the rear. The windows in the sliding doors have small sliding ‘port holes’ in the center.

I’m interested in what the NV200 costs elsewhere. Mine is 2 years old with 1.7K km, so so 10.5K miles. I paid the equivalent of $12K. The US$ is (artificially) strong at the moment so a bank transfer from the US gave me a good deal.

Not sure how much I can help since I am new to the NV but I will certainly have questions.

よろしくお願いします

David

·
Super Moderator
327 Posts
Welcome! Your version sound a lot different than the one we have over in North America. They quit selling them here a year or so ago.
I maintain a fleet of a dozen or so 2015-2020 Nv200's (and Chevrolet Sonic's(junk), Mitsubishi Mirage'(surprisingly reliable) and a bunch of other random vehicles. Ours all have swing open(barn doors) at the back.

Feel free to post some pics of yours when you get a chance.
I can't remember what these vans cost new but I've seen used ones advertised for well over $30k(cad)/21,000usd recently.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They quit selling them here a year or so ago.

I can't remember what these vans cost new but I've seen used ones advertised for well over $30k(cad)/21,000usd recently.
They’re still on the market here.

I’ve seen quite a few 2022 models for sale at online car shops. Shops that generally sell used cars. But these are cars with anywhere from 9-25km, all with the GPS systems removed, all the base DX model, selling for almost 20% off the sticker price. They don’t have any of the safety systems either.

I’ll post some pics. Either when I download them off my camera or the car arrives in a couple or three weeks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts