NV200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After wearing out the first set of stock tires and the dealer wanting $175 each, I bit the bullet and bought a new set of 16's from Discount Tire with new Pirelli tires.
The fit and look are unfreaking believable to me. The ride is much better footed during the cross winds. They matched the factory offset with these wheels that just came in to them the day before. Needless to say, I've waited long enough! In the end, they were a total of $1024 out the door.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No clearance issues at all. Discount tire mounted them and test fit them on the van. They look proper and not gimmicky. The tires are also wider and when viewing from the rear, look much better than the "wheel barrow" sized stock tires. I'm sure i'll lose slight mileage but it's negligible.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I am at 23.4 MPG on two tanks. Mileage has gone down ever since I put up the ladder racks.(Used to be 24) Mileage will go to 22 if I carry one ladder on top.
Tires haven't made any change so far. I do drive this to the rev limiter on frequent occasions. Helps keeps the carbon buildup at bay :laugh:

I find the mileage is very poor for what it is. (Even with no load out of the dealership when I bought it) This should have come in a diesel version with some automated transmission for us lazy Americans...
If I had the resources, I would have done some kind of engine swap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts