NV200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm about to be a proud owner of a nv200 :D I was just wondering if any one has done there own ply lining or have any plans as would like to do my own as running very tight on money after buying van

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Hi Lawson, welcome along. There are quite a few ply lining kits around available for the NV. Looks like most are a laser cut easy to fit system.

No experience myself but fingers crossed someone will pipe up soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate I have seen loads of kits but fancy having a go at saving some money as already got all the ply wood

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
What sort of thing are you carrying? I would love to find a lightweight alternative, I have fitted closed cell foam to the top sections, but I only carry fishing tackle so no worry of large bulky items bashing against the sides.

I like the standard lightweight plastic lower items as fitted as standard, I know Nissan sell original upgrade items for the higher sections.

Found here.....http://nissan-nv200.sgpetch.co.uk/p...sory=Cargo+Protection+-+French+doors/id=11069

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a floor layer by trade so manly tools and the occasional bit of flooring also for my fishing gear as well I'm going to build some racking on one side so I can set up my bed chair as we'll for my cheeky over nighters mid week

·
Registered
11 Posts
If it were me, I would get some cheap hardboard and make your own patterns up from that. There arent any particularly difficult shapes to cut.

Fortunately, mine came pre-boarded out. It has a panel for each door and one for each side, so 6 in total. Attatched to vehicle with selftapping screws. Pretty straight forward. The side panels are slightly more complicated because of the wheelarches. Personally, I would make and fit the panels with cutout for the arches, then make the arch covers afterward (mine are glued on with silicon, and have a single selftapper through the wheelarch).

Hope that gives you some ideas :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts