NV200 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone, I'm new here.

We as a family of 4 with two young kids want to convert a NV200 into a minimalistic camper van.

Now I have two buying options:

• NISSAN NV200 1.5 dCi 90 Evalia Premium (66'000 Km - 41010 miles) This is the Diesel Option, Year: Dec. 2012
  • NISSAN NV200 1.6 16V Evalia Premium (136'000 KM - 82642 Miles) This is the Gas Option, Year: Jan. 2013

We want to make a road trip in the USA, shipping the car from Hamburg, Germany over to Baltimore.

USA trip would probably add up 25000 KM I predict.

I need to mention that the Diesel Option is 2K more expensive, but less Km/miles

Would you confirm that the Diesel is the better option?
Has anyone experiences, thoughts, input?

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
3 Posts
ciao Silvano and everyone!
I am in the same position to choose go to petrol version (which means i will go LPG conversion) or diesel
what reviews for engine reliability / maintenance/ issues... ? i appreciate to hear ur feedbacks !
And @silvano22 lets keep this post up and update us ;-)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wish I could have gotten a diesel. Cost more but would have paid it. Much cheaper operating costs.

Regular was over 165¥/L for a while. With the currently artificially high $/¥ exchange rate it sounds lower, but believe me, that exchange rate has NO impact on how those living here view that price. At the common exchange rate, a 10 year average, it works out to over $5.50/gal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts