NV200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Its a blow up bed base, made from RIB fabric. The front seats are turned so the backs face the doors and the base/mattress is rigid enough to span the gap between the front and back seats.

I went to see one recently and am trying to find out if they will just sell the bed base. Also, where they get the seat covers from...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lunar camper car

Hi,
We bought a new one last November (64 plate). Lunar have done quite well but also made some mistakes in my opinion. They have tried to squeeze so much in that there is not much storage space left. If you went for the option that gives you hot water (we didn't) the bottom cupboard that normally houses the 'Porta Potty' is no longer available so you have got to find somewhere to stow this. They went for the Campingaz 904 gas bottle (1.8Kg) so I have modified it to take the larger 907 but campingaz is very expensive so would have been better to design it for 4.5kg Calor which would still have allowed campingaz to be used in Europe.The owners manual really is useless. You have to work things out for yourself! They have scrapped the spare wheel in favour of the gunk spray so I'm currently looking for a spare wheel and fitments!

Martin

·
Registered
16 Posts
Camping Gaz

What would you use a 4,5kg bottle for? Does Lunarcaravan supply anything besides cooker with gas? If not, the 1.8kg Campingaz bottle will last for ages, you have to decide how to use the space in this tiny campervan.
Regards, Thomas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts