NV200 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My compressor stopped cycling on and I want to check the AC relay does anyone know where it's located.. the attached image shows an AC relay in the diagram.. but on my vehicle that location has daytime running lights relay..
does anyone know where the AC relay really is thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just to help incase not resolved for you. I had same problem, looked all over for the relay and traced the wiring. I measured no voltage at connector leading to clutch, then read somewhere that system will only try 5 times to attempt to activate clutch then cut voltage to clutch. So I then decided to remove clutch assembly to discover it burned after removing pulley. I then bought aftermarket clutch/magnet kit online and replaced, only took less than hour. System then worked flawless. Hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
325 Posts
I don't suppose you could post a link to the clutch you used or part number? I had a clutch fail on one not long ago and my work couldn't/wouldn't source a clutch so ordered up a compressor, condenser, and expansion valve for me to replace. I don't get paid enough to suggest otherwise.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought the one on Amazon. Just did replacement last week.

BTW when I first installed the paint/coating was thick on replacement so it initially made slight noise till worn in. Had to drive for a while with compressor off, of course when AC on it doesn't make noise because engaged.

Hope the link works to item on Amazon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts