NV200 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Im new here. Just wondering what is the best way to add a single back seat to a NV200 cargo. I got a deal I couldn't pass up. Its primarily a commuter. Sometimes I'll need the 3rd seat. Any suggestions? I am considering putting a Ford Transit seat in it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is a photo. I used existing mounting holes to mount the plywood floor. They are not the most comfortable seats but they are ok for short trips.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
On this topic, do you know if an NV200 cargo van can be used as an Uber or Lyft vehicle? I know you need five seats so a back seat would need to be added. But I don’t know if they require back seat windows. Has anyone driven this van for Uber or Lyft?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interesting. I was wondering if anyone has done this to an e-NV200 (if it's different). How does adding a back seat affect the insurance premium? I want to buy one, but I need three seats to take my two kids to school before starting my courier round in the mornings. Having not modified anything like this before, I was wondering how safe this would be?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interesting. I was wondering if anyone has done this to an e-NV200 (if it's different). How does adding a back seat affect the insurance premium? I want to buy one, but I need three seats to take my two kids to school before starting my courier round in the mornings. Having not modified anything like this before, I was wondering how safe this would be?
Hi, did you manage to get seats into your eNV200. I want to do the same. Regards Alex

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Alex. I didn't. I only had a budget of 20K and with all things considered, I needed something relatively new with the larger battery without all the extra aftermarket costs. I know this is an NV200 site so I may get it in the ear by saying that I've purchased a 2020 Kangoo Maxi ZE.... rear foldable bench seat, 33KWh battery (smaller than the 44 but larger than the 22.5KWh) and rear parking sensors... well within my budget. I think Renault hit the sweet spot for my particular needs. I would have loved an NV200, but it was just slightly too pricey. I know this isn't the answer you were looking for. :-(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Alex. I didn't. I only had a budget of 20K and with all things considered, I needed something relatively new with the larger battery without all the extra aftermarket costs. I know this is an NV200 site so I may get it in the ear by saying that I've purchased a 2020 Kangoo Maxi ZE.... rear foldable bench seat, 33KWh battery (smaller than the 44 but larger than the 22.5KWh) and rear parking sensors... well within my budget. I think Renault hit the sweet spot for my particular needs. I would have loved an NV200, but it was just slightly too pricey. I know this isn't the answer you were looking for. :-(
Thank you. I think I might have to go for a env combi, but quite pricey! Thanks for your reply, much appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is a photo. I used existing mounting holes to mount the plywood floor. They are not the most comfortable seats but they are ok for short trips.
Hey there so I’m going to get the Silverado jump seat to add in my nv200, what do you mean by the plywood floor? Did you have to add a plywood floor? Or are the seats bolted through the metal floor?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts