NV200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Im new here. Just wondering what is the best way to add a single back seat to a NV200 cargo. I got a deal I couldn't pass up. Its primarily a commuter. Sometimes I'll need the 3rd seat. Any suggestions? I am considering putting a Ford Transit seat in it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is a photo. I used existing mounting holes to mount the plywood floor. They are not the most comfortable seats but they are ok for short trips.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
On this topic, do you know if an NV200 cargo van can be used as an Uber or Lyft vehicle? I know you need five seats so a back seat would need to be added. But I don’t know if they require back seat windows. Has anyone driven this van for Uber or Lyft?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interesting. I was wondering if anyone has done this to an e-NV200 (if it's different). How does adding a back seat affect the insurance premium? I want to buy one, but I need three seats to take my two kids to school before starting my courier round in the mornings. Having not modified anything like this before, I was wondering how safe this would be?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interesting. I was wondering if anyone has done this to an e-NV200 (if it's different). How does adding a back seat affect the insurance premium? I want to buy one, but I need three seats to take my two kids to school before starting my courier round in the mornings. Having not modified anything like this before, I was wondering how safe this would be?
Hi, did you manage to get seats into your eNV200. I want to do the same. Regards Alex

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Alex. I didn't. I only had a budget of 20K and with all things considered, I needed something relatively new with the larger battery without all the extra aftermarket costs. I know this is an NV200 site so I may get it in the ear by saying that I've purchased a 2020 Kangoo Maxi ZE.... rear foldable bench seat, 33KWh battery (smaller than the 44 but larger than the 22.5KWh) and rear parking sensors... well within my budget. I think Renault hit the sweet spot for my particular needs. I would have loved an NV200, but it was just slightly too pricey. I know this isn't the answer you were looking for. :-(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Alex. I didn't. I only had a budget of 20K and with all things considered, I needed something relatively new with the larger battery without all the extra aftermarket costs. I know this is an NV200 site so I may get it in the ear by saying that I've purchased a 2020 Kangoo Maxi ZE.... rear foldable bench seat, 33KWh battery (smaller than the 44 but larger than the 22.5KWh) and rear parking sensors... well within my budget. I think Renault hit the sweet spot for my particular needs. I would have loved an NV200, but it was just slightly too pricey. I know this isn't the answer you were looking for. :-(
Thank you. I think I might have to go for a env combi, but quite pricey! Thanks for your reply, much appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts