NV200 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey team. I'm having big issues with sourcing rear brake shoes for 2016 Nissan NV200. M20 chassis code with ESC
Every brake component supplier refers back to Nissan part number and its one shoe type. The shoes in my NV are different.
This is an ongoing issue with ESC equipped NV200's
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are all 4 stud. The shoes I need look like that. (not including the push in pin thats needed on one side of course) The shoes available here have one shoe like that. The other shoe is a suptly different shape and the pad material is positioned the exact oposite "end" of the shoe.The answer "for now" is to pay for two sets of shoes and trash the four unused shoes. Do you have the rock auto part number for those shoes?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Oh, all our nv200's over here are 5 bolt. I don't know what the chassis code is, never bothered to look. I think all our vans have esc, and most everything does over here nowadays?

Those shoes above are raybestos brand shoes part # 1052PG. I use them in our 2015-2021 Nv200's. 2016 NISSAN NV200 2.0L L4 Brake Shoe | RockAuto

Here's a better pic, 2 of the shoes do have the pins in them for the e-brake lever.
Hair Head Hairstyle Eye White

If the drums are the same width and diameter it may be worth a shot finding these shoes?
Drum specs are
RAYBESTOS 97846R Specifications
Drum Diameter, Inside (MM)228.700
Drum Diameter, Outside (MM)265.500
Height, Overall (MM)66.400
Wheel Bolt Circle Diameter (MM)114.300
Wheel Bolt Hole Diameter, Maximum (MM)13.300
Wheel Bolt Hole Diameter, Minimum (MM)12.800

1 - 4 of 4 Posts