NV200 Forum banner

nv200 motorway noise?

6K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  sailho 
#1 ·
hi, i am looking to soon test drive a new nv200, (nissan have an unregistered 110ps ascenta for £10450 +vat)and have a few questions if you could help me out with,

one of my work colleague drives this van (66 plate base) and says is can be quite noisy when motorway driving, is this true?

i'm also thinking of the 110ps tekna version, is it a worthwhile upgrade from the ascenta model

and finally do any of you having any issues with them and would you recommend or advise to stay away? my other option would be newish transit connect but i'm kind of swayed with the 5 year warranty from nissan.

any info and advice greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

#4 ·
I own a 2013 nv200 combi and i use it for minicabbing in London, answer to your questions is :) the combi it's so loud you can actually feel like you driving a farm tractor! I'm not kidding, I have driven many diesel engine vehicles in the past but never seen one so loud. But the good sides are its very economical in city roads and if you stuck in traffic (which you always do in London!).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.