NV200 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2020 NV200. The factory radio has a LARGE connector which has tons of wire on it. After some searches, I cannot find the wiring out diagram. Does anyone have some info on what wire does what with that connector? I also have the [picture of the connector out of the dash. It is a much bigger connector, it is not the usual Nissan radio connector which I have info with.

·
Registered
NV200 2021
8 Posts
I have the same problem... I bought last Nissan shop manual from easymanual.co.uk and I have all info up to date except for radio wiring which is still for the radio before the carplay model...

I talk with them and they said they will send me an update as soon as they become available...

My carplay has numerous bugs and I waited almost a year from Nissan who said that they will have "soon" a firmware update... LOL

In the meantime, in fact I would prefer to install previous radio which had a builtin GPS and map service without having to constantly connect my iphone which is very annoying...

So, if you put a hand on that info, let me know! I will do the same!

Louis

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have the same problem... I bought last Nissan shop manual from easymanual.co.uk and I have all info up to date except for radio wiring which is still for the radio before the carplay model...

I talk with them and they said they will send me an update as soon as they become available...

My carplay has numerous bugs and I waited almost a year from Nissan who said that they will have "soon" a firmware update... LOL

In the meantime, in fact I would prefer to install previous radio which had a builtin GPS and map service without having to constantly connect my iphone which is very annoying...

So, if you put a hand on that info, let me know! I will do the same!

Louis
Found some info on youtube which helped me - search NV200 radio wiring, one of the first videos is a guy (in the US) changing the radio and at some point he shows a wiring diagram that I freeze framed on which helped me connect an after market unit (UK).

·
Registered
NV200 2021
8 Posts
Found some info on youtube which helped me - search NV200 radio wiring, one of the first videos is a guy (in the US) changing the radio and at some point he shows a wiring diagram that I freeze framed on which helped me connect an after market unit (UK).
I FOUND IT!!!
Wiring for 24pins is the same as models found on pinoutguide.com
Here is wiring for that 40 pins which was not in shop manual of Nissan!!!
Rectangle Font Pattern Number Screenshot
Rectangle Font Pattern Number Screenshot

Louis

·
Registered
NV200 2021
8 Posts
Did you updated the radio?
Radio that I bought on ebay is supposed to be here by the end of the month, and connectors to match 40pins (female) thru smaller nav radio connector somewhere in february... I'll be back as soon as possible...
Louis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts