NV200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I have a panel van which I bought on Sunday, that needs some minor work. I could not find manuals anywhere - I naively thought I could just buy a Haynes book. Nope.

There are many many scammy websites out there for manuals, verging from suspect to hilariously crooked.

I have found a good one though - easymanuals.co.uk. Cost me £15 to get all the very detailed workshop stuff, 140MB zipped up. All engines, and I assume all trims although I haven’t checked this properly (my van is basic). I’m not gonna just send it to anyone as the website has been very helpful - I had to request a re-issue of the data as it was missing the K9K supplement. If anyone has a specific question though I will be happy to look in my manuals and help you out, assuming it’s not “how do I swap the engine” lol.

pete

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone

I have a panel van which I bought on Sunday, that needs some minor work. I could not find manuals anywhere - I naively thought I could just buy a Haynes book. Nope.

There are many many scammy websites out there for manuals, verging from suspect to hilariously crooked.

I have found a good one though - easymanuals.co.uk. Cost me £15 to get all the very detailed workshop stuff, 140MB zipped up. All engines, and I assume all trims although I haven’t checked this properly (my van is basic). I’m not gonna just send it to anyone as the website has been very helpful - I had to request a re-issue of the data as it was missing the K9K supplement. If anyone has a specific question though I will be happy to look in my manuals and help you out, assuming it’s not “how do I swap the engine” lol.

pete
Thank you very much for the link! It worked for me too, $23CAN for a real Nissan workshop manual is simply wonderful!!!

Louis

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for the link! It worked for me too, $23CAN for a real Nissan workshop manual is simply wonderful!!!

Louis
Ah that’s good Louis glad I could help someone. I think I’ve put this post in the wrong section of the forum but maybe a mod can help. Regardless hopefully it starts showing up on google so people don’t have to spend hours vetting dodgy websites like I did hahaha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts