NV200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I have decided to upgrade my stock stereo to a android unit. Can anyone help with wiring diagram please? I can not find anything on the web. I have got wiring diagram for my unit but can not for the plug in the car.

Thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi
If you google 'NV200 wiring diagram', among the top answers will be a video clip about 6.5 mins long titled 'Nissan NV200 radio head unit installation' - at about the 4.5 minute mark it shows some connector details which you can freeze-frame on which might help. I know it assisted me in deciphering broken wires on the back of mine which were badly bodged.
Good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi number896
Thank you for this. I have seen the video before but my connectors are a little bit different for some reason. The main one is ok but the second one looks different (much smaller) It has 2 black wires and 2 white ones
Any clues?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone know about the NV200 2020 version. It has two connectors, one of them is the typical Nissan/Subaru 20 pin connector, it also has a 32pin connector which I believe the rearview camera, mic, steeling wheel control, speed sensor, reverse signal, hand brake signal, etc. are at. i.e. the pin 6 and 16 on the 20 pin connector is empty. The back of the radio shows BOTH connectors. The 2nd picture shows where the 2nd connector is at the back of the radio.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Osomemac have a look here. hope this helps

Anyone know about the NV200 2020 version. It has two connectors, one of them is the typical Nissan/Subaru 20 pin connector, it also has a 32pin connector which I believe the rearview camera, mic, steeling wheel control, speed sensor, reverse signal, hand brake signal, etc. are at. i.e. the pin 6 and 16 on the 20 pin connector is empty. The back of the radio shows BOTH connectors. The 2nd picture shows where the 2nd connector is at the back of the radio. View attachment 3486

View attachment 3488
Have a look here: Add camera to OEM Nissan with Nissan Audio (no NAV) 32 pin connector - InCarTec
hope this will help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts