NV200 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
NV200 2021
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is someone experiencing problem with time always stuck at same hour:min when not connected to iphone?
Most of the time, I'm not connecting my iphone with USB link
Iphone is paired and it connect's thru BluTooth and I could answer an initiate calls...
When I start my truck, unit connects to iphone and after a short while (50% of the time), time appears in the upper-right of the screen.
I realized that time does not run... i,e, it stays 90% of time stuck on same value as when I started truck.
I use truck for delivery and I had to rely on time to be in sync with my appointments and I can't look at my phone when I'm driving...
Nissan updated unit this morning and bug is still there... even worse, 1 hour after I arrived from Nissan, time was same as when I quit Nissan and when I tried to do an off/on to reset all
the time has been reloaded 1 hour late than present time!!!
I could plug my phone but it's really annoying to plug and unplug each time I get in and out... Time is really basic... it should be local, not relying to a connection with a phone!!!
Yes, I try to adjust time manually but if time does not appears when I start vehicule, it's impossible to adjust time manually... function is simply blanked in the menu...
I have last update from Apple... just in case...
Really annoying...

Louis

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is someone experiencing problem with time always stuck at same hour:min when not connected to iphone?
Most of the time, I'm not connecting my iphone with USB link
Iphone is paired and it connect's thru BluTooth and I could answer an initiate calls...
When I start my truck, unit connects to iphone and after a short while (50% of the time), time appears in the upper-right of the screen.
I realized that time does not run... i,e, it stays 90% of time stuck on same value as when I started truck.
I use truck for delivery and I had to rely on time to be in sync with my appointments and I can't look at my phone when I'm driving...
Nissan updated unit this morning and bug is still there... even worse, 1 hour after I arrived from Nissan, time was same as when I quit Nissan and when I tried to do an off/on to reset all
the time has been reloaded 1 hour late than present time!!!
I could plug my phone but it's really annoying to plug and unplug each time I get in and out... Time is really basic... it should be local, not relying to a connection with a phone!!!
Yes, I try to adjust time manually but if time does not appears when I start vehicule, it's impossible to adjust time manually... function is simply blanked in the menu...
I have last update from Apple... just in case...
Really annoying...

Louis
Hi Doc,

I just noticed this morning that the time display was stuck at the same time I started the vehicle. Prior to today I had noticed that sometimes the time display disappears entirely from the screen. So I started googling and found your post describing a similar problem.

F

·
Registered
NV200 2021
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Doc,

I just noticed this morning that the time display was stuck at the same time I started the vehicle. Prior to today I had noticed that sometimes the time display disappears entirely from the screen. So I started googling and found your post describing a similar problem.

F
Hi,

Happy... or not... to see that I'm not alone in the universe with that stupid problem!
Nissan is supposed to change the whole unit but now I'm pretty sure that it will not change anything...
Nissan has also reflashed my unit first with the last firmware version... and done it two times... just in case... LOL.

Anyway I plan to get rid of that **** and install the old system that I have on my 2015 NV200. It was perfect for me and I had maps accessible by a touch of a button instead of having to connect a cell phone each time you get in or out of the vehicle.

Louis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.