NV200 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Go with what's written on the tyre.
This is a 2015, with 15in. 195/ tire. It gives great clearance for motorcycle rack, and what not ( off road adventure) these are all weather. Im thinking to get studded snow tires for winter. I put a 225/ next to it. Looked sweet, but only if. I want 205 studded. Worried it wouldn't clear. Should i go up for the winter, for the extra confidence!?
Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tail & brake light
Car Tire Vehicle Sky Wheel
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a 2015, with 15in. 195/ tire. It gives great clearance for motorcycle rack, and what not ( off road adventure) these are all weather. Im thinking to get studded snow tires for winter. I put a 225/ next to it. Looked sweet, but only if. I want 205 studded. Worried it wouldn't clear. Should i go up for the winter, for the extra confidence!?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well got the tyres and I’m really happy with them, the van drives a lot better smoothing out the bumps being a bigger radius and a softer ride having bigger sidewalls, they are A/S tyres so behave great on the road with no drone noise That I would of got with all terrains but will still get me out of sticky situations should they need to, to be honest 95% of the time the van will be driving on the road so seemed sensible option but still having the off road/overland look.
Hello where did you buy these tryes from have you added the white yourself or they came like this? Thanks :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Using the existing 14 inch wheels could be an option but they are abnormally small. I've ordered a set of 15 inch steel wheels and I will try a set of test 195/70/15 tyres and see how they fit.
I HAVE BEEN USING THE 195/70 R 15 FOR 40K MILES. LOVED THEM. I CARRY A MOTORCYCLE ON THE BACK. HAVE WORKED GREAT. I DEF THINK I CAN GO BIGGER. REALLY WANT 205/70 R15 NOW. SPEED WISE...5 MPH DIFFERENCE AT HIGH SPEEDS

·
Registered
2 Posts
Using the existing 14 inch wheels could be an option but they are abnormally small. I've ordered a set of 15 inch steel wheels and I will try a set of test 195/70/15 tyres and see how they fit.
195/70/15 4 seasons at 65psi max. I have these tires on my nv200. Most car places say I can't go bigger not because tire. Because max load. I have a motorcycle rack on back. So these tires hold well. I want to go to 205/70/15 with studs in front fro snow though. Seems like 195/70 are still too small for me.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts