NV200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post pictures of how my van was set up when I bought it. This was an insurance adjuster's van, and it has a desk, sliding/swiveling office chair, overhead lights, and a 110V power system. And coat hooks! And a little wire In-box! I won't be needing this, but thought it was pretty cool. It's the same setup Nissan features on their website, made by GoErgo...

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw a few of those for sale when I bought mine. A nice set up if that is what you need.

It seems a bit overpriced for what it is, but the install job was top notch. I've had the desk/chair setup listed on Ebay and CL for weeks with zero interest, so it may disappear into a dumpster soon. Kind of a shame, but I've got enough useless stuff in my garage already...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those side wall panels look interesting. Does it have a manufacturer name on it?

I'll look next time I'm working on the van. I had them out while insulating, but they're back in now. They're pretty well made--thick fiberglass, though they don't use any factory mounting points--the installer just used sheet metal screws.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll look next time I'm working on the van. I had them out while insulating, but they're back in now. They're pretty well made--thick fiberglass, though they don't use any factory mounting points--the installer just used sheet metal screws.

Couldn't find a brand name--sorry. It may be printed on the back side.

FWIW, here's a better picture. They look a little industrial, but I'm sure they hold up better to contractor life than the stock fuzzy/cheap plastic panels. I packed insulation behind them and screwed them back in place.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts