NV200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The door handles and the centre lock button do not work in my experience, can anyone confirm wheter by smashing a window the vehicle could be opened. (obviously without the key) when the remote locking was used to lock the vehicle.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi, I have a nissan nv200, if inside and the vehicle is locked, can it be opened from the inside?
The door handles and the centre lock button do not work in my experience, can anyone confirm wheter by smashing a window the vehicle could be opened. (obviously without the key) when the remote locking was used to lock the vehicle.

Is this a joke? It reminds of the blonde joke where the blonde calls "Blondstar" because she is locked INSIDE her vehicle. :smile:

Enter your vehicle. Lock the doors. Try to open the doors... duh!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Campervan (Vacanza) has locking button on dash

My Vacanza has a locking button on the front consul and came with a strong warning NOT to use the key fob to lock the doors when inside. One is supposed to use the locking button instead for what it's worth.

Martin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes I found that out, I constantly have my keys in pocket when in and out camping and it doesn't lock by accident when inside I found if keys pressed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts