NV200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 17' nv200 2l gas cvt. It's had a random problem right from new where there would be no throttle response and it'd return to idle. Could be driving down the highway or leaving a stop sign there it was pretty random. The dealer replaced the throttle body and after 10 mins of driving it happened again. Took it back and they claimed to have replaced a throttle actuator module. It's been working good for about a year now. And now that the warranty just ran up it's having the same problems again. Driving down the road and it just loses power and won't accelerate, pull over turn it off and restart and all is good again for a weeks or days. There is a p2135 code stored. I don't expect an answer other than take it to the dealer... I'm mostly posting this for others and myself to look back at. But any suggestions are welcome.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks....................................................................................^ If only I had the ability to use google too? lol

Moving along, the van has been at the dealer for over 2 weeks now. Still no word on wtf is going on. Maybe I'll send them the link posted above lmfao.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts