NV200 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2014 nv200 taxi, the passenger seat does not go all the way back in the taxi version so that the driver has access to the rear money slot. I am converting this van and removing the center divider and would lkie th eseat to go back further. anyone here know what prevents this from sliding back as far as the drivers? looks like there are perforated rails and possibly the passenger side has less holes.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
218 Posts
I've never seen one of the taxi models.
I'm supposed to have 2 new nv200's cargo vans in the shop either today or early January. I've been removing the passenger seats when we buy new vans so that 10' lengths of pipe can be transported easier. I can try to measure how far back the passenger seats go in the regular cargo van if you want and post pics of the underside too if that'd help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never seen one of the taxi models.
I'm supposed to have 2 new nv200's cargo vans in the shop either today or early January. I've been removing the passenger seats when we buy new vans so that 10' lengths of pipe can be transported easier. I can try to measure how far back the passenger seats go in the regular cargo van if you want and post pics of the underside too if that'd help.
thanks, I can tell it doesnt go back as far as the drivers seat, so I am going to remove the seat as well and see what gives.
What are you doing with your removed seats?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts