NV200 Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone in the NV200 community. Recently installed TSW 20 x 8.5 wheels and 245/35/R20 tires. The previous set was TSW 18 x 8 and 245/40/R18.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, everyone. My name is Ty and I am from Pennsylvania, USA. I bought a used NV200 to operate my mobile bicycle repair shop and I absolutely love it. I am glad that we have this site for help and advice!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi from sunny Yorkshire in the UK. I've just bought a white 2013 NV200 that's done 15,000 miles. Bought it as a runabout for my wife as she wanted a van! I drive a double cab Nissan Navara.
First job is to fit some bigger wheels than the tiny 14" rims we get in the UK. Have seen a set 16" alloys with 195/55 R16 tyres for sale quite cheap so thinking of fitting those.

Big differnce in terms of Fuels comperative to Navara I asume....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone. Just got my 2015 Black NV200. Loved these vans for years but had a T5 camper, so sold that and got an ex-tradies van. They kept it really nice and is just panelled and has a roof rack, ideal for a hobby van. Well into cycling and paddle boarding. I live on the south coast of England, so plenty of opportunity to get out there and enjoy, especially the south downs. Not too much planned for the van, I want to keep the load capacity and original look. Might re-do the cabin carpets and while I'm at it, carpet the rear. I've got some Dodo sound deadening to get the rear and side doors to 'thud' like the front. Looking forward to sharing what's happening and happy to hear from anyone. All the best Maff in Hampshire.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Big differnce in terms of Fuels comperative to Navara I asume....
Hi Bob, I'm sure you've checked out the difference in speedo readings as they can be drastic. No doubt they will fill the ample wheel arch really nicely, but you may just want to check out Tire size calculator: compare tires online to know what the difference is. Hope this helps. Myself I've looked into 15's at 175/65/15, which has only a marginal impact. Maff

·
Registered
5 Posts
Recently installed TSW 20 x 8.5 wheels and 245/35/R20 tires. The previous set was TSW 18 x 8 and 245/40/R18.

You physically can't go larger without modifying the body.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts