NV200 Forum banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

Registered
Hi Sonic, hope you don't mind me asking, but I can't find any helpful posts or videos anywhere. I'm trying to remove my cab headliner, but there's a grab handle that refuses to be removed - I've removed the small holding screws, but it won't budge. Any ideas
Thanks
馃
Hi Sonic - it's okay, I solved it within minutes of asking lol 馃槅
Cheers

Registered
Another newbie owner. Just purchased a 2017 with 67k on it. Have been in construction my entire life and looking to get back into home repair/maintenance when I retire in a few years (or sooner). I try to do as much work as I can on my vehicles so I'm sure I'll be asking for advice from time to time. I just noticed there is no owners manual in the van so I might be asking questions sooner than later-LOL

Registered
I'm sure you could download one from the Nissan USA site? Most mfg's offer online manuals to owners for free.

Registered
Loving my new ride

I have had my NV200 for about 6 weeks now and am enjoying it. I am using it to commute to my long distance job and sleep in the nights I stay at work. I am slowly modifying the interior and am interested if anyone finds premade interior panels.
They are available: ck out Adrian steel website
My no build- build is working for camping . EZ to clean too. Texas is hot so , I considered panels but did not follow through.

Registered
Just joined the forum, looking for any useful tips and advice really, newly purchased myself a NV200 Tekna panel van, 2014, 80k on her, took a bit of finding the right one here in the UK, but I wanted the 110bhp 6speed. I have to say, I love it! Great nippy little van, very lively and seems reasonable on the fuel, hoping to look after her for many miles to come, so just bought 20L drum of oil to do a few quick succession oil changes, to flush her out and give her every chance (has a reasonable service history with it to be fair), so all good 馃憤

Registered
Just joined the forum, looking for any useful tips and advice really, newly purchased myself a NV200 Tekna panel van, 2014, 80k on her, took a bit of finding the right one here in the UK, but I wanted the 110bhp 6speed. I have to say, I love it! Great nippy little van, very lively and seems reasonable on the fuel, hoping to look after her for many miles to come, so just bought 20L drum of oil to do a few quick succession oil changes, to flush her out and give her every chance (has a reasonable service history with it to be fair), so all good 馃憤
Regular changes 5W30 C4 will see you right. You can get the genuine oil filter (a Renault part) on ebay for about 拢8 too - pig to get to that one!!

81 - 86 of 86 Posts