NV200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to buy a new replacement chip key for my 2017 NV-200. Two different dealers have told me that I have to bring the vehicle in for service since the "vehicle needs to be programmed". Is this true or are they just trying to get me for a service fee?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm trying to buy a new replacement chip key for my 2017 NV-200. Two different dealers have told me that I have to bring the vehicle in for service since the "vehicle needs to be programmed". Is this true or are they just trying to get me for a service fee?
Call a locksmith they may have a better price on programming a key.
We charge $80 at the shop for the programming.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you are looking for replacement of chip key then you can visit car part store. They provides unbeatable price on programming a key. Last year, my uncle purchase exterior window parts of car from there. You can get the best value for your car parts.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Needs to be programmed to the van and the chip thought i was getting a good deal from Ebay
but then had to fork out about the same to get it matched to the ecu and alarm and has got some query issues that the other key doesn't always start it or throws up errors (UK)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts